Glitter Slime Recipe
This is a cool slime recipe with the addition of glitter. The slime will sparkle and look really cool. You choose the color of the slime and glitter yourself. I’ve always been a sucker for the green, original looking slime myself.
Gitter Slime Recipe
- 2 tbsp of Glue gel
- 4 tbsp of water for the glue mixture
- 1 tbsp of Borax
- 2 tbsp of water for the borax mixture
- Food coloring
When you add some glitter to the glue gel and borax mixture, this slime will really pop out!
- Mix the borax with the water in a glass. Stir well.
- Mix the glue with the water in a bowl. Stir well.
- Add glitter to the glue mixture.
- The glue mixture consists of 6 tbsp and some glitter.
- Now add 2 tbsp of the borax mixture to the glue mixture and stir.
- In other words, the ratio is 1 part of the borax mixture and 3 parts of the glue mixture.
- Add your desired food coloring, to make the slime a bit more exciting.
Simple, don’t you think? If I’m able to make it work, anybody will be able to.
Store this in a plastic containter in the fridge and it will last alot longer.
Extended directions for Glitter Slime Recipe
We don’t want you to fail with your slime, so here’s some images for extra help.
We begin with collecting the ingredients. Here we have glitter, borax in water, glue gel, water for the glue gel and food coloring.
Since the borax is already mixed, we now mix the glue gel with water.
Since this is a glitter slime we now add the glitter. You can use your favorite glitter, just remember not to use too much so it ruins the texture of the slime.
Now it’s time to add the borax. Start by adding 1 tbsp of the borax mixture, just to see the texture. It might be that you don’t want anymore borax, you decide.
For some more spice we use food coloring, I went for some blue food coloring, which I think looks cool with the glitter.
Finally, the finished slime. Gooey, glittery and very cool. Enjoy!