Edible Slime Recipe
Here’s a funny recipe for edible slime. Imagine this at a kids birthday party, it will be a success!
1 cup of iodine salt
2 cups of water
4 tsp of cream of tartar
2 cups of flour
4 tbsp of peppermint extract (orwhatever flavor you prefer)
4 tbsp of vegetable oil
- Mix water, salt, flour, cream of tartar and vegetable oil in a sauce pan.
- Stir over low heat until it begins to thicken.
- Remove from heat and add your desired extract.
- Flour a countertop and pour the mixture over it.
- Knead in the flour, adding a small amount each time.
Fun and tasty! A given success with any kids.